Think about your daughter and what she means to you, and you will soon find yourself melting into a pool of pure mushrooms. It’s just human nature. From the time of his birth, the daughters seem to have an unbreakable attachment to their parents.
So, it seems right for girls to get special attention on Valentine’s Day, the most girly, lovey-dovey, the heart-filled holiday of all. In case you are still looking for a way to say Happy Valentine’s Day to your little girl – and yes, she will always be your little girl – we have included the following list. It’s full of Valentine’s wishes for your daughter that are funny, fun, and helpless with unhappiness.
From Mom or Dad
Here are some Valentine’s wishes from parent to daughter.
- I still remember Valentine’s Day when you were a girl. Somewhere along the way my beautiful daughter turned into a beautiful woman.
- I will not make you feel cold on sappy Valentine’s Day. I just want to say I love you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest daughter [mom / dad] I could ask for. You mean the world to me.
- This Valentine’s Day, I have decided that I will not disappoint you with any of the sappy sayings you hate the most. It’s my gift to you, my beautiful baby girl!
- The flowers are red,
Violets are blue,
No other daughter,
As attractive as you are!
- Valentine’s Day is a great time to hurt yourself. The day after Valentine’s Day is even better, because all the chocolate is for sale. That’s just a little parent’s wisdom.
- You are the sweetest thing that ever came to my life. I send you all my love on this Valentine’s Day.
- I am sure many people can kill to be your Valentine now. Unless I told you so, I just want to point out that I became your first fan from wayyyyy back.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetie. I hope your day is full of magic, joy, and above all, love.
- When I first put it on, it was love when you first saw it. Happy Valentine’s Day to the beloved daughter.
- [Married / In Love] I hope your Valentine knows that [he] is hitting the jackpot with you.
- [Married / Dating] We wish you a romantic day full of love and romance. And chocolate… lots of chocolate.
For Both Parents
Here are some Valentine’s Day messages to the daughter from both parents.
- A beautiful Valentine’s Day to a little girl who has brought so much love into our lives.
- Mom and Dad love you, darling… on Valentine’s Day and every day.
- Who needs chocolate on Valentine’s Day? When we want something fun, we just think of you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the girl in our hearts and minds every day of the year.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a girl who is loved by tall people, starting with her inexplicably proud parents.
- [Married / Dating] I hope your sweetheart wastes you on Valentine’s Day just as Mom and Dad did!
- [Married / Dating] I hope you will spend more time with your partner on Valentine’s Day. Don’t forget to remind him how lucky you are.