Do you search on Google Earth Day Quiz Animals 2021? All important quizzes of animals on earth day events are as follows.
1: How much does an African elephant weigh when it is born?
- 75 pounds
- 200 pounds
- 1,000 pounds
2: What kind of dog is the most popular choice for a sled dog?
- Alaskan husky
- Siberian husky
- Saint Bernard
3: What do you call a group of penguins when they are gathered on land?
4: Which species of camel only has one hump?
- Arabian camel
- Mongolian camel
- Wild Bactrian camel
5: In which country can you find macaques, also called snow monkeys, relaxing in natural hot springs?
6: Which slow-moving creature goes on a yearly migration along the rim of a crater?
- Giant African land snail
- Giant tortoise
- Three-toed sloths
7: Why do scientists think spinner dolphins jump out of the water?
- To communicate with their pod
- To feed on insects
- To check for predators
8: Chimpanzees are most closely related to which other primate?
9: How many different species of zebras are there?
Other Earth Day Animals Quiz 2021
Other Earth day animals quiz question 2021 are as follows:
1: What is an endangered species?
- A type of organism that is at risk of extinction.
- A species found on land and in the ocean.
- A species that is threatened by prey.
- All of the above
2: The U.S. does not currently allow hunters to import animal trophies or parts.
3: Climate change affects the gender of sea turtles.
4: What percentage of crops are dependent on bee pollination in the U.S.?
5: What can you do to help protect coral reefs?
- Buy and use oxybenzone and octinoxate-free sunscreen.
- Avoid purchasing coral.
- Choose seafood that has been sustainably sourced.
- All of the above.
6: Nearly 40% of the 11,000 different bird species on Earth are experiencing a significant increase.
7: Sounds from boats and sonar devices are dangerous to whales.
8: Poaching is a severe threat to elephants. How many elephants are killed for their tusks?
- 50 per day.
- 175 per week.
- 100 per day.
- 15 per day.
9: How are microplastics (plastics that are less than 5 millimeters long) a threat to crustaceans?
- Microplastics are not a threat to crustaceans because they are biodegradable and safe to digest.
- Microplastics are so small that they do not post any harm to crustaceans or humans.
- Microplastics can damage organs and increase exposure to toxic chemicals. This can threaten immune function, growth and reproduction. This has potentially larger implications up the food chain for humans.
- None of the above.
10: Which of the following are threatened with extinction?
- All of the above.