Out of words? These messages will make all the special people in your life feel loved. You probably remember all that Valentine’s Day treat you had as a child. Back in those days, the only thing more fun than making Valentines Day handicrafts and collecting heart-shaped cake artisans was choosing a set of holiday cards to send to everyone in your life. As adults, most of us have forgotten the art of sending Valentine’s Day cards. After all, it’s very easy to buy your SO’s Valentine’s Day gift, sign your name in the box, and call it a day. However, writing meaningful Valentine’s Day messages for all your loved ones is something you can imagine doing this year.
“Anyone who thinks you are part of your inner circle should get a card,” says Jodi RR Smith, founder of Mannersmith Etiquette Consulting. Whether you are expressing affection for your partner or about your friend, there is something even more important about giving handwritten messages, from the heart of love. ”
If you’re not sure what to write on a Valentine’s Day card, the key is to think about why this person is important to you, Smith said. Explain: What about those who set your heart on it? What do you like about your friendship? Why are they one of your favorite people? As a starting point, check out the good feelings, good humor and love quotes below. Putting thoughtful words on paper is a great way to remind your partner (and others you love) how special they really are. Needless to say, a thoughtful Valentine’s Day message makes for a wonderful memory they will care about for years to come.
Valentine’s Day Sweets Wishes
- Happy Valentines Day! My favorite place in the world is near you.
- Whenever I feel like giving up, your love keeps me going.
- I never believed in luck until I got it.
- I met you. I liked it. I love you. I keep it.
- Every love story is amazing but ours is my favorite.
- That’s you. I have never been so sure about anything in my entire life.
- I loved you for all the little things you didn’t even know you were doing.
- Thank you for making me laugh and smiling every day from the day we met.
- Like you and me, some things are meant to be.
- I am a better person because of you. [List all directions]
Happy Valentine’s Day messages
- Happy Valentines Day! Aren’t you very sick of me yet?
- I am yours. Sorry, no refunds or exchanges.
- I love you. Although I love you so much better after my first cup of coffee.
- I am so happy and thankful to have found someone … as strange as me.
- All I need in this life is you and me. Oh, and WiFi. And wine. And snacks. But that’s all, I swear.
- You have a bad taste in TV shows, and I still love you crazy. That’s how you know it’s real.
- Besides cheese, he is my favorite.
- Do you know how I know it’s you? You are the only person I can resist for more than six hours.
- I know that loving me is not always easy. But hopefully, I deserve it.
- Happy Valentines Day! There is no such thing as love as a piece of paper wrapped around certain words in it.
Valentine’s Day wishes friends
- Happy Valentines Day! Thank you for being my person.
- Our friendship #relationship goals.
- We have been friends for so long that we are basically married. Now I owe you a Valentine’s Day card every year.
- She’s Tina Fey to my Amy Poehler. (Or, any pop culture duo you like!)
- Making friends as an adult is difficult. Thanks for making it easy.
- Happy times. Bad Times. Fun Times. Hard times. No matter what, you’re always by my side.
- The love of a friend is the best kind of love. We will never part because you refused to pick up your socks
- We walk together like wine on any day of the week.
- Who needs valentine when I have a great friend like you?
- Happy Valentines Day! I just wanted to let you know that you ARE LOVED.
Romantic Quotes for Valentine’s Day
- “I would like to share with you one lifetime rather than face all the years of this world alone.” -Arwen to the Lord of the Rings
“When you see that you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your whole life to start very quickly.”
- “To me, you’re perfect.”
- “I’m scared to get out of this room and I’ve never felt my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.”
- “I want you all, forever, you and me, every day.”
- “I came here unexpectedly, but I will now admit that I am free to do that, that my heart, and will always be yours,”
- “In a relationship with you. I know that love is simply an emotional outlet for the memory and that it is inevitable. And that we are all lost and that one day all our jobs will be returned to dust. And I know that the sun will swallow up the only Earth we will ever have. And I love you. ”
- “I think I’ll miss you even if we’ve never met.”
- “You have made me weak, body, and soul. I love you, I love you, I love you. I never want to be separated from you from this day forward. ”
Quotes About Valentine’s Day (Love)
- “When we start dating, we feel that we know everything about life, and maybe that is true.” – Mignon McLaughlin
- “Love does not make the world go round. Love is the key to your success. ”—Franklin P. Jones
- “Love is life. Everything, everything I understand, I only understand because I love you. All the best is there because I love it. ”—Today Tolstoy
- It’s a fantasy you can know, but it’s only when you see people look ridiculous, that you realize how much you love them. ”—Agatha Christie
- “A lot of love is tested very hard, but what is desert is life without love.” —Charles Darwin
- “I don’t want to live – I want to love first, and live right.” —Zelda Fitzgerald
- “Love is not just a matter of looking out but of looking out for one another” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “Of all the forms of vigilance, vigilance in love is probably the most dangerous factor in real happiness.” —Bertrand Russell
- “Love does not just sit there, like a stone, like a loaf of bread; constantly renewed, made new. ”—Ursula K. Le Guin
- “When we love, we always strive to be better than we really are. When we strive to be better than we are, everything around us gets better. ”—Paul Coelho