Valentine’s Day is not just about love – or at least it doesn’t have to be this way. Indeed, this ancient holiday is traditionally associated with romantic love. However, February 14 is also a good time like any other celebration of all our loved ones.
Naturally, that includes your sister. You don’t need to go out in the spring with a box of chocolates or dinner in a crowded restaurant (although sis probably won’t complain if you do). All you really need is to send a Valentine’s greeting that lets him know what he means to you.
To give you ideas, we have compiled this list of Valentine’s Day wishes. Because the sisters come in different styles, so do these Valentine messages. Whether you’re looking for something heartfelt from your sweet sis, or just a cheating quote, you can find it here.
They are sweet and sincere
- Valentine’s wish for my dear sister!
Happy Valentines Day, sister! I love you completely and unconditionally, now and forever.
- I love my sister! Happy Valentine’s Day, beautiful!
Happy Valentine’s Day to my beautiful sister! I love you bunches, sis!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to one of my favorite people in the world, my sister.
- You were one of the first people I ever loved, and you are still one of the best. We wish you a happy Valentine’s Day, sis.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a lovely girl, best friend, and beautiful sister. I love you, sis.
- Thank you for all the love you have given me over the years, sis. Happy Valentines Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day to my dear sister. I wouldn’t trade it for all the cream-filled chocolate in the world.
- I couldn’t let Valentine’s Day pass without sending my love to you, beautiful, beautiful, wonderful sister.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, sis! I was just thinking about all the people I love, and guess what? It came to your mind right away.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to one of my favorite ladies around the world, my sister.
Smart / Funny
Here are some Valentine’s wishes to make sis smile. You may even want to think of entertaining her with one of these sweet Valentine quotes.
- My sister is like a box of chocolates: sometimes it smells good, but it is always delicious. We wish you a happy Valentine’s Day, sis!
- Everyone thinks you’re cute, doesn’t they? Yes, everyone is right. Happy Valentines Day!
- I’m thinking of you on Valentine’s Day, sis. It is not enough to send you a card or a gift, but it is enough to send this donkey mesh
- Happy Valentine’s Day, sis! I didn’t get the chocolate because I saw how they make you explode. Welcome.
- Having a sister has not always been easy. Or fun. Or it is tolerable. But you know what? I love you now. We wish you a happy Valentine’s Day, sis!
- My sister is like roses: she is lovely, kind, and sometimes crazy. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day, sis!
- Happy Valentine’s Day from your favorite sibling.
My little sister
Here are some Valentine’s greetings for a younger sister.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my little sister, whom I have loved from the beginning with all my heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day, little sister! I really like you, which is pretty amazing when you think about how annoying it was when we were growing up.
- I love my little sister! I hope your Valentine’s Day is full of fun, romance, and lots of chocolate!
She’s a big sister
Finally, here are some Valentine’s Day messages for older sisters.
- I have never had a husband, but I have always had a sister. We wish you a happy Valentines day, big sister! I love you!
- I used to look up to you when I was younger, and now… well, nothing much has changed! We wish you a happy Valentine’s Day, great sis!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my first friend in the world, my older sister.
While you are in it, you may also want to check out our list of Valentine’s wishes for friends and a good old mom.