“It’s not where you are in life; it is what you have next to you that matters. ”
Does the special man in your life know how important he is to you? Putting your thoughts into words is not easy for most of us. Men, boyfriends and lovers all deserve to hear how you feel, so we’ve put together ideas for what to write on a Valentine’s Day card to her that will help you say what’s on your mind.
VALENTINE MESSAGES FOR MAN
Happy Valentine’s Day – my love, my life, my heart, my eternal Valentine.
- Thank you for being the reason I look forward to every day.
Happy Valentine’s Day to the best husband ever!
Thank you for making my world such a beautiful place.
- Happy Valentine’s Day – you are always my happy person, my eternal love, and the hero of my heart. I love you.
- You are everything I trusted in my husband, and nothing makes me happier than knowing that we are building a good life together.
VALENTINE’S LOVE VESSELS
- On Valentine’s Day and every day, near you is my favorite place.
- Valentine’s Day and I wish I had kissed you instead of remembering you!
- The longer we are together, the closer we become. We were so happy to find each other.
- Me and you – you get nothing better than us.
- I wanted to bring you a special box of Valentine’s sweets, but I couldn’t find the hearts of the fragrant chocolate in the bakery!
- I may not be your first date, first kiss or first love, but I just want to be the last one.
- Some women need red flowers, a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates to feel loved. I just need you.
- I wish I could give you the world on Valentine’s Day. Will you solve my heart?
VALENTINE Messages OF LOVE
- He is sweet, strong, wise and loving. I’m so glad you’re mine!
- Every time I am with you, the room is very hot.
- You are my lover, my partner, my inspiration, my best friend, my only one, my life. You are my Everything. I love you.
- From the first touch of the morning to the last refreshment of the night, I love every little bit of love we share.
- You are everything I always wanted, better than I could ever dream of, everything I could ever need.
- This is great for one romantic meal for two. Save the dessert room – it’s me!
- Greed may also disappear right now.
- I’m still wearing the smile you gave me last night.
Remember, the best thing to do is to stick to each other’s lives. Don’t let your emotions get in the way. Write a Valentine’s Day love message to her today.
As an editor, author, and long-time curator of literary treasures, Caroline has over 30 years of experience in the social media industry. His love of words as a child led him to complete the B.A. and M.A. in English from the University of Dayton and author of ten children’s books for Golden Books and Disney. Caroline’s lovely family and enduring friendships are the inspiration for the many cards she writes.