February refers to greetings with red hearts, pink flowers, and sweet things like “be mine” written in a beautiful script everywhere you look. While some people see Valentine’s Day as an annoying and unnecessary commercial celebration, I am a fan of any holiday, and I look forward to sending handmade cards and eating delicious desserts and chocolate refreshments. If you think about it, you should love Valentine’s Day because you are in a happy and healthy relationship, think again.
While the couple’s massage is no longer in the near future, I plan to have a ball on February 14. Just because you don’t have someone important to hold her close doesn’t mean you can’t remember a holiday that honors love.
How to Celebrate Unmarried Day
Not sure what to do? Here are 30 great things to do if you are single on Valentine’s Day – no S.O. it is necessary.
1. Just make plans. Seriously, if you do not make plans to do something – anything listed here – you will end up at home alone. Which can lead to loneliness, crying, or eating too much ice cream. Avoid this situation and make plans.
2. Hold a party of non-partisans only. Invite all your loved ones single and toast to your independence.
3. Make hearts of short bread stuffed with chocolate. Decorate with pink and purple sprays, wear clear cellophane bags wrapped in beautiful velvet thread, and give them to your single friends.
4.Schedule a “afternoon” Valentine’s Day. Put paper, thumbprints, stamps, ink and heart-shaped stickers. Ask your talented friends to join you and make Valentine’s Day cards.
5. Treat your hair, ventilation, beauty treatments or massage.
6. Get out of town. Plan a day off for Valentine’s Day weekend with a friend or family member.
7. Prepare a loving meal for your parents. Set the table, light the candles, and open a nice bottle of sparkling wine.
8. Get out and eat at your favorite restaurant. Sit in a dry place and splurge with dessert.
9. Sign up for a boutique Workout like Barry’s Bootcamp or SoulCycle. After reaping the emotional benefits of exercise, join a smoothie.
10. Bake a chocolate layer cake. Choose a slightly improved recipe, and be proud of yourself when you nail it.
11. Drink Champagne. Order two glasses!
12. Make a chocolate taste test. Discover a variety of different chocolate flavors and have friends who can help you eat them. Make notes of how each one tastes.
13. Wear something fun and feel love.
14. Sit inside and relax. Take a long bath, apply a face mask, or paint your nails.
15. Book a romantic massage with your best friend or family member.
Send a heartfelt message to all the people you love in your life. Especially your old friend, who lives far away.
17. Have a Sex Marathon with City. Order pizza at your favorite place, shake off the international man, and indulge in alcoholic beverages — see the exhibition celebrating single women everywhere.
18. Go to your favorite bar, grab your cocktail, and go to the local karaoke bar. Take out all the old love songs with your best friends.
19. Plan a date with your best friend. Dress up, head to a fancy restaurant, and order a special Valentine’s Day menu with wine pairings.
20. Do something nice for someone older than you. Send them a bouquet of flowers and tell them how much you look at them.
21. Explore new location. Go to an unfamiliar town. Walk down the streets regularly, enjoy a cappuccino at a local cafe, and check out the racks of a stylish boutique.
22. Watch your favorite sports event with a group of friends.
23. Catch up on your sleep. Lie in. Or take a nap during the day.
24. Stay away from social media. Facebook-threatening your lover to see how they celebrate with their new S.O. it will not make you feel happy or confident.
25. Do they have nieces or nephews? Ask for care so that their parents can get out. Be a cool aunt: Order pizza, watch Frozen, and make brownie sundaes.
26. Head to Trader Joe’s and buy several bouquets of flowers. Bring them home and deliver your indoor florist. Make beautiful bouquets. Use them to decorate your house or pass them on to your loved ones.
27. Go to a comedy. Or stream one of the latest jokes on Netflix.
28. Share with your grandparents. They love you the way you are.
29. Splurge on a nice piece of jewelry. You deserve it.
30. Love yourself. Do whatever you like! Cut yourself a little. Remind yourself that you are lovely and worthy of love.