Couple love is arrogant and everything, but love between mother and child? That’s a good thing. Think about it: it is a love that begins at birth (if not soon), lasts forever, and, best of all, is not cared for by the traditional gifts of the sugar season.
For all those reasons and more, a mother’s love is to be celebrated on Valentine’s Day. Yes, we do know that there is more to the holiday than that. But is one day out of the year really enough to stand up and appreciate everything our mothers say to us? Of course not!
If your mom is like many others, she’ll be happy to say “Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom!” But you can do better than that. To help you find the right words for the greeting card, social media posts, or whatever, here is a comprehensive list of Valentine’s Day wishes for the most special mom.
• Did I tell you recently that I love you? I do. We wish you a happy Valentine’s Day, mom.
• I send you some of my love for this Valentine’s Day. It’s the least I can do after all the love you’ve given me over the years.
• Happy Valentines Day! Even if you weren’t my mom, I would have thought you were beautiful.
• A bet you wouldn’t think I remembered Valentine’s day, right? Good on your face, Mom! Oh, and a beautiful Valentine’s Day.
• Valentine’s Day should be about love, and when I think of love, I think of you.
• I would not sell my mother all the boxes that stood like chocolates in the world. And you know how much I love chocolate.
• Happy Valentine’s Day to someone who taught me to love.
• I still remember helping me fulfill my Valentines when I was younger. Thank you for being a good mom, and a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
• Roses always remind me of the color of the glasses you wear when you look at me. Happy Valentine’s Day, and thank you for always seeing the good in me.Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom. I hope your day is full of love. Chocolate.
• Valentine’s Day is a great time to stop and enjoy all the love and care you gave me when I was growing up. Think about it, EVERY day is a good time for that.
• Happy Valentine’s Day from your favorite [son / daughter].
• Valentine’s Day is about love and chocolate, both of which make me think of you.
• [Roses] A beautiful Valentine’s Day from someone who has heard from you for many years.
• You gave me all your love when I was growing up. Today, I’m bringing back some of you. We wish you a happy Valentine’s Day, mom.
• If I had chocolate for everything kind you did for me, I would just weigh 500 pounds!
• Happy Valentine’s Day to a woman who has had sex with me, raised me, and still has my back after all these years. I love you mom.
• Valentine’s Day is a great time to remember ALL the people in your heart, and you are right in my heart.
• Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest person I know, my mom.
If you enjoyed this article, you will also want to check out my list of Mom’s birthday messages. If your Mom’s birthday isn’t around or close to Valentine’s Day, you can bookmark it next time.