World Environment Day is a campaign to bring some positive climate change around the world to make life better and more natural. Environmental issues are now a major issue, which everyone should be aware of and should make their positive efforts to address such issues.
World Environment Day is celebrated on June 5 every year and is the UN’s main vehicle for promoting awareness and action for our environment. The main objective of this campaign, which is set by the United Nations, is to give people a real face of environmental issues and to turn them into active agents and develop eco-friendly development globally. This is to encourage people to change their attitudes towards the environment to create a safer future.
- Stay close to the heart of nature… once, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the forest. Wash your soul clean.
- It is not pollution that is harmful to the environment. Our air and water impurities are doing it.
- Eco-friendly cars will soon be discontinued as an option – they are needed.
- The earth is sufficient to meet every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
- If the trees represent wifi, we plant many trees and we will save the planet as well. Too bad they only produce the oxygen we breathe.
- The mirror reflects not only what we do for the world’s forests, but what we do for ourselves and for each other.
- Because we do not think of future generations, they will never forget us.
- Sooner or later we will realize that the land also has rights to live without pollution. What man should know is that humans cannot live without the earth, but planets can live without humans.
- If the bee disappears from the face of the earth, man will have only four years to live.
- If we destroy the environment, we will not have society.